The purpose of this page is to answer those questions that frequently arise in the daily work of the Glen Rock Police Department. If you are looking for more information, please contact us under the ‘Contact Us’ link in the top-right corner.

Professional Standards/Internal Affairs

The Glen Rock Police Department holds itself to the highest level of professionalism and strives to treat everyone we contact in a fair and equal manner.  The Training and Professional Standards function continually supports the highest standards of both professionalism and training among both our sworn officers and civilian employees.

The Glen Rock Police Department’s Professional Standards Unit is headed by Lt. Christopher Mc Inerney who may be contacted at (201) 670-3953 or [email protected].

If you would like to compliment or commend one of our officers or civilian staff members for action above and beyond the call of duty, or for any reason, please contact our Professional Standards Unit.

All complaints, including anonymous or third-party complaints will be thoroughly and impartially investigated.  For more information on the Internal Affairs Process see the Policies and Procedures link below.

Please click here to view the Attorney Generals Internal Affairs Policies & Procedures.