2024 Parking Permits
Parking Permit Instructions
Our new online parking permit system has just gone online as of 2/24/2020. Many of you have logged in and created an account but have not completed the request process. This letter is being disseminated to clarify the permit request procedure, which is as follows:
1) Go to the following website - https://glenrocknj.t2hosted.com/account/portal
2) Create an account using your email address
3) Log in immediately after creating your account and begin the process by clicking the "Request Permits" link to request a permit by entering in all your information and uploading the required documentation - drivers license, registration and insurance card.
4) Submit your request and then wait for an email from us letting you know if you are approved or denied to purchase a permit, based on the documentation that you provided
5) Once approved, you will log back in and click on the link to "Get Permits" where you will select your vehicle that we will have entered from the vehicle registration that you provided during your request and then pay for your permit with a credit card transaction
CBD Merchants & Employee Parking Permits
Permits are available online only: https://glenrocknj.t2hosted.com/account/portal. The fee will be $50.00 per year, per vehicle. Employers, not employees, are required to apply for and manage all permits. All permits are virtual, based upon the employee's vehicle license plate number, replacing the physical parking permits used in the past.
When applying for an employee permit, proof of employment is required. All documentation should have personal identifiers redacted such as social security, birth date, salary information, etc. Do not upload any documentation without the proper redactions being made.
The cooperation of all business owners and employees is essential to ensure that the maximum level of on street parking is available for those who choose to shop local and support our Central Business District.
Resident Commuter Parking Permits
Permits are available online only: https://glenrocknj.t2hosted.com/account/portal. All permits are virtual, based upon your vehicle license plate number, replacing the physical parking permits used in the past.
When applying for a commuter permit you will need to provide drivers license, registration and insurance card.
Non-Resident or Occasional Commuter Parking
Daily non-resident or occasional commuter parking is available at the Main Line Train Station parking lot in designated parking spaces. The cost is $12.00 per day. Parking is available on a first come, first serve basis. Overnight parking is prohibited.
All non-resident parking fees are payable through Parkmobile only
Pay by Phone Parking Through Parkmobile:
This system will allow you to purchase daily parking, with a small convenience fee, by just a phone call or mobile app payment. Register at www.parkmobile.com to get started. There are signs posted in the Main Line Station Lot with further direction. After you have registered with your payment preference at Parkmobile, daily users have to remember their spot number and zone.
Please take a few moments and visit www.parkmobile.com to become familiar with the system.
Just like a parking meter, payment is due at the time you park your vehicle.